Monday, August 11, 2008

Keeping my chin up ...

If ever I should feel my world is crumbling down, I would just think about my good friend Zulkiple Ibrahim to keep my chin up. Despite being bogged with "a number of chronic and debilitating health problems", he has persevered. Although at one stage he had to use the wheelchair, he insisted on coming to the office. But that’s not all. The man who still remembers the long-demolished "Panggung Garuda" in his hometown Pasir Mas, has had to cope with other trying demands. It needs a gallant man to say these words.

2 comments:

zulkiple said...

...and you are a tough guy too, my good friend.
...Remember that the strength that I have gained came from the very few people who are really close to me.
I am proud to say that you are one of them.

Anonymous said...

.

i can vouch for youbeing tough too.

dudaesimboyo

.