Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A non-NATO man ...running for his life!

The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility and pushing their luck! ~Author Unknown


Every morning, Rani will be in his running shoes to sweat himself out at a park in Taman Setiawangsa in the federal capital.
He would jog at least 10 rounds of a 400-metre lap and still find strength for more physical exercise.
The 58 year-old, who now concentrates on multi-level marketing of health and wellness product, does not look his age.
I headed for the park early this morning, after a two-month break, and as expected, saw him there.
He had completed four rounds by then and was raring to go for more.
“My biological age varies from 41 to 65,” he says with a smile.
To him, it is not difficult to keep fit if you are disciplined.
“The important thing is exercise, that is the foundation.”
“You can do whatever you want with your body but without exercise, you won’t be healthy,” he said.
“I make sure that apart from exercise, I have a good sleep, a balanced diet and able to manage stress.
“I just can’t be bluffing myself by not following this four requirements
“After all this is what I’ve been telling my friends.
“I don’t want to be a NATO man – No Action Talk Only, ”
he said as he accompanied me for the brisk walk.

*A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs. ~Joan Welsh

1 comment:

Abd Rani Napi said...

The biological tests were carried out by a professional consultant and a promoter of a Japenese product respectively. Thats the difference between consultant and a sales person.