Friday, December 03, 2004

Another year, another step closer to our destiny

As we approach the new year, my thoughts wander on what to expect in 2005. A new year would mean a year older and a step closer to our destiny. I've always been guided by the saying 'today should be better than yesterday and tomorrow even better'. Just as I am testing new ground by entering this emerging world of blogosphere, I have lots of anxiety as I tread the fuzzy path into the new year. I'm not sure if I had made any new year's resolution when the planet welcomed 2004. Even if I did, the year is ending with something I least expected. I had not imagined to be in England but here I am since the last two months for a wonderful experience that would last forever. I met new people and even learn how easy it is to start this blog. So what's in store for the coming year? Like everyone else, I'm hoping for the best.

No comments: