Friday, October 26, 2007

Of seagulls and little, little things...


Here I am on the balcony of my hotel room looking out at the Mediterranean sea.
Seagulls fly freely as the sun began to set in this Spanish tourist area of “Costa del Sol”.
The sound of waves hitting the shores of this popular Arena beach is sweet music to the ears.
From cold Paris to this sunny town of Estepona, what more can I ask.
Another place, another experience to cherish.
Looking at the flock of seagulls, I recalled these words, so meaningful of someone so dear:
“I am the seagull – flying high, exploring the world.
Life is too short to worry about little, little things - but that's what most people do.
Happiness is appreciating and enjoying what you have while you can.
Enjoy the little, little things you do …”

No comments: